When you visit this website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. (See section „Cookies“ below.)
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, your internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally when you buy a ticket via our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), your email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “order information”.
When name “personal information”, we talk about device information and order information.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications) and payment details (including credit card information).
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed via our website (including processing your payment information, arranging for ticket shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the wesbite, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also use this information for retargeting campaigns on all channels including Facebook and Google.
We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Storing and sharing your personal Information
Our website uses the content management system WordPress. WordPress provides us with the technical platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress‘s data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. Here you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our website‘s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make a ticket order via this website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place a ticket order via this website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How we communicate with you
We may contact you to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our user agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, or postal mail.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
All our products are for adults above the age of 18 as we are an event organiser for events that serve alcohol.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. In general, cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s computer.
The most important thing to know about cookies placed by Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza is that they make our website a bit more user-friendly, for example, by remembering site preferences and language settings.
How do we use them?
– Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited, to understand how you use our website.
– Assessing, analysing and improving the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications.
– Targeting suitable advertising messages.
– Understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites
– For security needs and fraud-protection purposes and in order to identify and prevent cyber-attacks.
– Keeping your preferences like language settings.
Cookies that are used by cirquedelanuitibiza.com should be divided into two types:
- “First-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed by Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza
- “Third-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed and used by third-party companies which are Cirque de la Nuit’s partners
It is important to note that cirquedelanuitibiza.com cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other third-party organizations access the data in the cookies we use on our website. Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza doesn’t allow third-parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those described in the next sections.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you’re browsing on Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How long do we save your cookie settings?
Depending on their function, Cookies may have different durations. There are session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies only last for your online session. It means that the browser deletes these cookies once you close your browser
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie
How to manage cookies
Alternately, it is also possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Please note that deleting our cookies, disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
To opt out from and prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics across all websites, check out the following instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.